Saturday, September 18, 2010

PINK ZEBRA BEDROOM DECOR

Retro Pink Zebra Print Bedding and Bedroom Decor
GO HERE TO SEE MORE!


There's a girl who needs some help choosing pink zebra bedroom decor. Seriously, this teen girl has come up with more pink zebra bedding sets than I've seen in one place...ever!

In fact, she found so many collections that she can't make a decision. She likes the shade of pink in one, the subtlety of the zebra print in another and in a third...well, I can't remember what it was she found appealing in that one. It may have been the tufted, hot pink velvet headboard.


Oddly enough, I think she's going for my least favorite; the zebra print bedding set that had a very girly shade of pink because it is a full size bed in a bag set that comes with everything (except curtains, I didn't see anything mentioned about window treatments) and the other collections had fewer accessories.

I suppose the lighter pink color would be more suited for a girl of her age, but I fell in love with the hot pink zebra bedroom decor...does that make me old because I like teen girls bedding in bold pink rather than pastel?

No comments:

Post a Comment